Rules for Vendors
1. Booth spaces are limited to 10’ x 10’ and multiple spaces are available. If your booth space is for example, 10’ x 15’, it will be considered 2 spaces. Additional spaces may be used only with the permission of the Festival Committee and communicated by the Vendor Coordinator. Such requests must be specifically expressed on the festival application.
2. Booths must be identified with a professional-looking sign displaying the vendor’s name and product(s) being sold.
3. The Festival Vendor Coordinator will make all the booth/space assignments in advance. Assigned spaces will be clearly identified before the start of the festival. No booths or displays will obstruct a fire hydrant or free space provided around such hydrants.
4. All vendors are responsible for keeping the area around their booths clean throughout the festival. Any trash accumulated throughout the day should be disposed of by the vendor in any of the various trash cans available throughout the park.
5. Food vendors are required, by the Grant County Health department, to provide covered trashcans located at the front of their booths. You are also responsible for keeping the can liners changed as needed. Someone will be around to pick up full trash bags that have been removed from cans and tied up. Do not let trash cans overflow at your food space. Liners will be provided by the Grant County Chamber of Commerce.
6. Vendors are responsible for:
A. Providing safe and secure booth structures and equipment, e.g., tables, chairs, displays, etc.
B. Adequate weather protection and overnight security for their products.
C. Loading and unloading products and equipment.
D. Complying with health department regulations.
E. Abiding by festival rules.
7. Use of open fires must be approved by the Vendor Coordinator and all ashes and debris from the fire must be removed from the park by the vendor.
1. Vehicles ARE ALLOWED in the festival area before the festival begins and after closing to facilitate loading and unloading. Arrangements may be made to accommodate parking of vendor supply vehicles within the fairgrounds, near their displays, if possible.
2. Vehicle traffic in the festival area during festival hours will be discouraged. Exceptions will be made for entertainers, festival staff, and vendors with special circumstances (which must be pre-arranged with the Vendor Coordinator). Vendors who need to drive into or around town during festival hours MUST ensure their vehicle is parked outside the boundaries of the fairgrounds before the festival begins.
3. Selling from vehicles is discouraged. Vendors having a need to do so must seek prior approval.
4. Overnight parking of vehicles or trailers within the boundaries of the fairgrounds will be permitted ONLY with prior arrangements through the Vendor Coordinator. Passes must be displayed in vehicle or camper at all times during the festival.
1. Vendors may begin to set up their booths starting at 10:00am on Thursday until 8pm. Setup time on Friday will be from 8am to 11:30am. All booths/displays must be set up and any vehicles removed from the park no later than 11:30am, Friday morning. The festival begins at 12 PM.
2. Food vendors with trailers MUST make arrangements with festival coordinator prior to setup.
3. Non-food vendors arriving on Friday must be set up no later than 11:30 am and plan to keep their displays open at least until closing around 7:00pm.
4. All vendors are expected to man their booths from 12 NOON Friday through 4:00pm on Sunday. Special arrangements may be made in advance with the Vendor Coordinator.
5. Any vendor who closes early on a given day or shuts down completely during festival hours may not be invited back and will have to carry their products out of the festival grounds, as vehicles will not be permitted in the festival area for this purpose.
6. All booths/trailers must be closed down and removed from the fairgrounds by 7:00pm on Sunday night, unless advance permission is given by the Vendor Coordinator.